We should get one "get-out-of-jail-free" day.
YES!
Now, I know my fellow blog challenge people are frantically looking through their lists, trying to decide what will be their free day....because when one person implements something like this, everyone else says, "Heck, yeah; I didn't know what I was going to do with that "Timeline of My Day" thing because one can only say "refilled margarita glass" three times after 10 a.m. before it gets embarrassing..."
Can you believe I chose that for today instead of the day I have to show you the inside of my refrigerator?
Well, here's why:
The grocery store I go to had this crazy (good) sale where they gave you a white paper bag with handles in the produce aisle and said, "All you can fit in the bag for $10. Really." I figure I got about $70 worth of eggplant, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, oranges, red and green peppers, onions and melon in that bad boy and now the inside of our refrigerator looks lovely! Especially with Picasa enhancements...
So there you have it.
My best feature is....
Who CARES?!?!
Off to grill eggplant, now.
2 comments:
My grocery store does that too occasionally! The checker even sent me back when I first discovered it and said make it heaping and get your moneys worth, you can fit more than that in there. I already had way more than $10 of colorful peppers stuffed in and cucumbers.
Sorry vegetables and sales get me excited :)
Hey! We are having grilled eggplant tonight, too! And souvlaki. And homemade tzatziki.
Post a Comment