Friday, July 12, 2013

Imagine my surprise...

...when right before lunch a bouquet of flowers arrives for me with a cryptic note, "Hang in there..."

The Farmer was as surprised as I, so I know it wasn't him.
The kids and I have had such fun trying to figure out who it might have been...and here's the true blessing:
You never really think about how many people love you until you're trying to figure out an anonymous gift.  My list is long and filled with amazing, beautiful friends and family that could have been so thoughtful.  THAT  realization brings tears to my eyes, overwhelming gratitude.

So if you sent the flowers...whoever you are...
Thank you so very, very much; they're gorgeous and I have to go put on my tiara, now...
Thank you so much more for bringing to mind all those who are dear to me.  The blossoms are all the more special because of it!

*I didn't get them arranged very well.  It's not FTD's fault!  I wish this was a scratch-n-sniff image for you...

No comments: