Okay.
So maybe I should have chosen this as the "Get Out Of Jail Free" day, after all...
But look at all the good produce!
Today for lunch we had cucumbers and grilled corn on the cob and grilled stuffed peppers...richness.
Tonight is stir fry Szechuan beef and melon. Peach scones in the morning...
*happy sigh*
Also, I have a jicama that I'm digging around Bon Appetit for ideas for.
You do see tonic water, here. G &T's with strawberries and lime are wonderful summer cocktails!
(Anyone want to join me?)
Lunch meat for the Farmer's sandwiches...they're haying like crazy right now, so I pack lots of sandwiches and snacks for him. (So even though I'm no longer packing school lunches, I'm packing field lunches...year round sammies, here.)
I didn't take a picture of the door, but if you had seen it, you'd know we're condiment junkies.
I hope this is almost the end of "bare your life's most embarrassing details"...

1 comment:
David Brenner would say, "All I have in my refrigerator is cigarettes and socks." Yours, on the other hand, looks like a treasure trove of healthy, delicious meals-in-the-making! You're so brave to just open the door and snap a pick.
Post a Comment