Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Day 9: What Are Your Worst Habits?




SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

What gives with this blog challenge????

The contents of my purse AND my bad habits?
And I just noticed there's one about the inside of my refrigerator, too!!!
Jeepers...
No one needs THAT much information about my life.

All my habits are bad.  I can't think of a single good habit that I have.  So, now I have to sort through all the habits and find the very worst to tell you about, then take a photo to go with that horrific post???

No way, Jose'!

Here are a few I'm willing to share, however:

As you may have noticed from the purse post, I'm terribly sentimental and have a habit of keeping little things that remind me of good times with dear people.

I often leave the garden hose on and wander off to dump garbage or something.  Yesterday I Miracle Grow-ed a toad, accidentally, because he was sitting by a pot that the sprayer was leaking on.

I doodle on papers during lectures or sermons.
 This makes my notes look as though I wasn't listening, but I really and truly do.  I always start out trying to have neat, professional looking notes, but end up with a copy of the conference room carpet design in the corners.

Cocktail at 5 p.m. is a habit that I'm desperately trying to break, but without much success.

Another habit I'm working to break is the one I have about walking past the computer and stopping to look at Face Book.  For a while I thought I would only look on weekends, but that ended up being a little too drastic; I underestimated how much my friends and family communicated with me through that form of media.  Weekends are still my FB time, but I also look in the evenings, too.


Okay.
That's all you get.




1 comment:

Shelly Reeves Smith said...

Facebook checking -- I'm so guilty, too. It's like looking out the window and waving to the neighbors -- only with FB, you find you're still waving an hour later. It's a digital slippery slope.