I know most mothers get all sentimental on their kids' birthdays, but I'm not really one of those moms.
I celebrate each new year, because my brain thinks, "YAY! You kept her alive for NINE WHOLE YEARS with only minimal scarring and issues that will probably work themselves out by the time she's a mother herself!!!"
Really, I'm just hanging on for the ride, taking pictures and soaking up these amazing little beings I've been blessed to call my babies.
Here's Maggie Isabella at nine:
(Because we forget so much!)
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite book: Imaginary Veterinary Book 1
- Favorite TV show: Finding Bigfoot
- Favorite food: Chicken fried steak
- Pets: Trixy and her kittens
- Friends: Lacey, Lindsay, Rebekkah, Kailah, Livvie (I limited her to 5 off the top of her head.)
- Likes to wear: skirts, hats, tie-dye
- Teacher this year: Joni Carroll
- Favorite subject in school: Art
- Least favorite subject in school: Math
- When she grows up she wants to be: Rancher
- Scared of: the dark
- Passionate about: Horses, animals, toads, bugs, Bigfoot, dreams, peace, swimming, drawing/painting
- Favorite holiday: St. Patrick's Day (I know...weird, huh?)
Partying with family and friends this afternoon, whacking a cow pinata and eating dirt cake...it's a farm theme!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miss Maggie! Sending big hugs all the way from Missouri.
Post a Comment