First, the purse...
It's kind of an oilcloth outside so I can spill ice cream on it, wipe it off like a tablecloth and go.
Shazzam!
Map of Paris, special fly for a special occasion, map (AND public transit schedule) of Boston, 2012 Red Sox schedule and a locket with photos of me as a baby with my Dad.
Little notebook with random thoughts, three business cards, a Miss Me tag, enough sticky notes to run a portable office, toothpaste, lip gloss, sample of facial cleanser and a little box of flies.
I couldn't remember what was written on the notes! This one was a list of recommended books about Boston, written down while riding the train with Sue in to see the Museum of Fine Arts.
Close up of the personal hygiene products....pathetically few, for a chick.
Stickers from the emergency room visit in Glasgow this weekend (Maggie sprained her wrist while tubing), a Dilbert cartoon that never fails to make me laugh, recipes clipped from the Billings Gazette, super hero book mark and a grocery list....
Close up of the Dilbert cartoon...
I left my heart in the North End...
Close up of the Boston map.
I KNOW...
You want me to show you the flies.
Well, I'm not going to. You only get to see them if you join me in person! That way I can talk on and on about them...
Almost forgot to show you the zebra print wallet and camera!
That's it!
Now, I'm off to find my wine bottle opener, the MP3 player and the pens I thought were in there.
FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON THE CHALLENGE
HUZZAH!!!


2 comments:
Makes me wish I carried a purse.
I would be mortified to have to show the contents of my purse. The contents of yours is interesting, not to mention photogenic.
Post a Comment