Kitten-toes...gosh, they're sweet!
And a picture of a fully alert kitten, wanting desperately to tigger-bounce the tom cat, but unable to formulate a plan that would allow a glorious attack, yet live to tell about it. He never did...
Interested? Leave a sticky note on the fridge, saying so, and we'll work something out.
I think we CAN ship them, although I don't know what kind of shape they'd be in when they got to, say, Jayton, TX....
6 comments:
I wish I could have packed one of these little darlings onto the airplane, but I am sure they would have thrown me in jail.
And how about Michigan? I guarantee they would be loved on!
http://www.gypsyjournal.com/Chapter.asp?ChapterID=1728
'nuff said.
Signed,
The-Original-And-Still-The-Best Anonymous
(yep, I'm still here....)
So, I'm back in the blogging world, and the first thing I see is these dear little kitties!! Ooh, I wish we could have one, but it might push me over the edge in Crazy Cat Lady territory. Elaine and I are drooling over the pictures though...
I do believe I'll take one...pick out the sweetest girl you've got and I'll sneak her home on Saturday!
Junior Anonymous...you make me sick! Haven't you ever heard of honoring the family name? Integrity? Anything?? If you keep throwing things like, "I'll take one" and "Pick out the sweetest girl"....I think I'll disown you. Write you out of the will. SOMETHING.
Unless you have some sort of twisted, evil plan for the thing. Then I'm in. Tell me more...
Signed,
The Original and Still The Best Anonymous
Post a Comment