Those of who work from home can certainly relate -- I have a headache just thinking about all I need to do for work today, in addition to taking care of a little one and trying to clear a path through a really messy house! It seems I make little progress each day. But it helps to laugh about it! Thanks, Mary!
I have days like this,and sometimes I wish I could have a meeting with no purpose. Maybe everyone would go away happy. Not really! I think my STUCO bunch is going to do great things this year.
3 comments:
Those of who work from home can certainly relate -- I have a headache just thinking about all I need to do for work today, in addition to taking care of a little one and trying to clear a path through a really messy house! It seems I make little progress each day. But it helps to laugh about it! Thanks, Mary!
I have days like this,and sometimes I wish I could have a meeting with no purpose. Maybe everyone would go away happy. Not really! I think my STUCO bunch is going to do great things this year.
Mary, I love your pictures. It is so entertaining to read about your life. Thanks for publishing such a great site.
Post a Comment