Thursday, April 16, 2009

What's a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet?

R!






I know. That's so bad it made ME cringe....welcome to preschool humor. We are really into pirates around here. And last week, at CUPS, Traci wanted a pirate hat template for Ben's birthday. As luck would have it, I can whip those puppies out with my eyes closed, almost. Here we are, buccaneer bouffants and all. Anne took the pictures, and to her credit, they aren't blurry from her laughter...




Also, from last week, the Cupcakes having fun, building towers and impressing each other. Angus is really rather in love with Allison, and she plays him like a trout on the end of a 3 lb. test line....



And Baby Gwennie, with her big eyes and busy hands. We just love that little thing! And she's so good about sharing her toys.




I missed CUPS yesterday, because of the rain, and Anne had the flu bug at her house, again. I did bake and eat some peach turnovers, in commemoration of the group, and drank a great cup of espresso with half and half. We only have two more preschool days, and so are going to have to come up with a plan for Summer CUPS. Ice cream CUPS? Flower CUPS?

1 comment:

Jen said...

"Anne had the stomach flu", huh? Sounds suspicious.