
This question kept me pretty busy last night, while I was tossing and turning, and wishing I could sleep like my dog can...
If you could have lunch with any three people alive today, who would you lunch with AND (more importantly, in my book) what would you lunch on?
There are no rules, here, so dream big! The lunch could take 4 or 5 hours, if you need it to. And you don't have to cook it, unless that's part of the coolness for you. (I can just see Traci, with Paula Deen, Bobby Flay and Emeril Lagasse, whipping up something in a big ole kitchen...)
Really. Other people think of this stuff, too, right? Please?
8 comments:
Really, you lost sleep over this. I can think of more fun things to do when I can't sleep.
Three people huh? Maggie, Angus , and Mary and a pile of Cheese Burgers. We cold eat out on a hill out in the pasture.
I would pick Laura Bush... I admire her class and efforts on behalf of less fortunate women around the globe; Beth Moore--I would love to have a one on one with her to see if she's as goofy and down to earth as she appears; and last, Tony Dungy--he's such an amazingly, humble guy who has an amazing faith. I'd love to have all of them come to my house so I could whip something fun and exciting up for them to eat. Plus, I'd be more comfortable in my own surroundings, and would probably enjoy them more.
How's that?
Oh...this is fun, but I have to think fast and my answers could change later, but just off the top of my head, I'd love to have a leisurely and private lunch with Gov. Sarah Palin, Laura Bush, and Nancy Reagan. It's no secret where I stand politically, but we wouldn't talk politics. And I wouldn't care what we had to eat as long as we had plenty of fresh-brewed coffee. =)
Maybe not all at the same time, althought that would be quite a combination huh?
You know Patricia, I hadn't thought of Sarah Palin. I'm guessing if I exchanged her for Tony, we could have a lunch all together and have a whale of a good time!
This is tough. I've come up with several options: Long Lost Friends (soul-friends I've known many years that I talk to way less than I like), Famous People, and People I Haven't Met But Think I Would Enjoy Doing So Someday. I'll describe the last: I'll invite Jan (the lady who started Christ Kitchen, a ministry to women in Spokane, from what I know of her, I think I'd enjoy talking to her), Kevin's mom (Kevin is the kid we sponsor in Rwanda), and you, Mary. The lunch will be in the summer, so it will light, ordinary fare featuring whatever is ripe in the garden. It would be lovely. Should we set a date?
You could use some sleepy time tea! lol
In all honesty I think it would be so much fun to meet up for a big lunch with the friends I have met up with on here and you'd be on that list for sure!
Hope you have a wonderful week end with the Fam-Fam! =O)
I'm going to have to think on this tonight....I'm not sure who I would choose to join me for lunch and since I'm on a major campaign to lose weight, we'd have someone cooking yummy healthy food for us! I agree with the lots of coffee, too~ Ok, I'm off to bed to think of those things we think of when we're wide awake at 3 AM!
Post a Comment