Every year, our family goes to the sunrise service on the big butte, west of Cohagen. In fact, Wayland and I went when we were dating! (It was the acid test....if he was willing to get up at 5:30 AM to go to church on a hill, he was a keeper. ) Here's the information, if anyone is interested in going. It's really beautiful, but really cold! The breakfast is just magnificent, and it's fun to visit with everyone.
Easter Sunrise Service
6:00 AM, April 12, 2009
On top of the rocky hill, four miles west of Cohagen on the West Little Dry Road
A potluck breakfast will be held at the Cohagen gym, following the service.
For more information, email me at chuteboss@hotmail.com or leave a comment here, and I'll get back to you!
3 comments:
Probably a tad bit too far to travel for Easter Service but it would be totally worth it!! I was just telling Mr. York that we don't have any Easter plans....neither kiddo is in town, no other family in town and it seems that unless you grew up in Spokane, there's not an invite to go to someone's house. Hmm, perhaps I need to do the inviting to MY house! I'm going to start thinking about it tonight and tomorrow -- I'm walking the MS walk with my neurologist PA and the office staff! Hugs to you~
Hmmmm . . . I don't think I'll be going through your area at that time. I was, however, in your area on Wednesday at about 11:30/noon. I was on my way back from my parents to Great Falls to stay with a friend before heading back home. I was thinking about C.U.P.S. and wondering just where you were.
That sounds so nice! I'd go if I lived there... cold or not! :-)
I'm still visiting various churches since arriving in our new town... I'll probably visit another new one this Sunday.
Post a Comment