Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't see the tulips, Margaret...

Since I couldn't get pictures off my camera, my mother-in-law sent some from her house.
March, in Montana, ain't for sissies.
The icicles are freezing sideways!
The barn is on the far left; you can't see all the cows, but they're right next to it, and on the hill.
(Okay, you'll just have to take my word for it, but there IS a hill there!)




Pictures of Naomi's yard, toward the south. There are a lot of mad geese, I'm sure, wishing they'd stayed south a week longer...
I know a ranch wife who's probably looking at property in Arizona, right now, wishing she'd stayed south a little longer, too!




3 comments:

michelle said...

Oh! How do you bear it! But then, we had snow this morning too. But a blizzard with side-ways-freezing icicles, it was not.

Today at church everyone voted that spring come and winter leave and it was also proposed that next Sunday everyone wear "Faith Shorts"...you know, so that maybe our faith will be rewarded with warm weather...despite the forecast...

Kerri said...

Wowie, zowie!!! Hmmm, me thinks I would have gotten lost coming to your house this week!!! However, there's an envelope leaving my house tomorrow -- we'll see when it arrives! :)

I don't have tulips yet, except for the ones I purchased at the store yesterday. They're a very pretty shade of purple! I'm thinking the tulips are not going to show their sweet heads for about another month if the snow continues here.

I can't wait to see pictures of the sweet calves. Did you get one of Miss Maggie giving the calf a bottle?

Happy week to you -- hope it quiets down some for you! (did you lose power today?)

Shawna E said...

Mary I just wanted to let you know, that the Lucky Charms is having their Easter Egg Hunt Wednesday April 8th, 4:oo(weather permitting)! We knew that pre-school was in that day, and are trying to let everyone know.
I didn't know how else to get ahold of you since I cannot seem to locate a phone book in this house, and my phone is only working part time these days!