
I don't know why this cartoon struck me as so funny!
Maybe because I need a dye job in the worst way, and it reminds me to perhaps be a little more subtle...

We dyed Easter eggs Saturday afternoon, on the picnic table, in (are you ready for this?) 60 degree weather!!
Angus dyed the same 3 eggs, 15 times. He's very thorough.

Aren't they pretty? Just love the colors against the white paper towel.

"And this one is mine. And this one is mine..."

"Where did it go?"

I LOVE Easter colors!
This was the most relaxed egg dying I've ever done with kids.
And afterward, they stayed outside and played on the playground in their underwear.
And we ate supper on the deck with Daddy.
2 comments:
Love it! I'm thrilled that you had such beautiful weather for the fun, too. I had wanted to dye eggs with Gavin outside, but the day he was here it was hot and humid and yucky. The next day was cool and gorgeous, of course - now we are back to hot and humid. Our forecast for the next three days - 91, 92, 93. *sigh* I so want to be content with the moment, but I'm already wishing for fall. Sorry!
Happy Easter! Christ is risen and God is good!
60 degrees?! Woohooo~ Love those Easter egg pictures with the kids. I miss this time!!
Post a Comment