Sunday, April 19, 2009

Be honest, now....
Do I now have Helen Parr/Elastigirl hair?


6 comments:

michelle said...

I want to be Elastigirl when I grow up, so if you do, then I will try not to idolize you.

Erin said...

I was downtown at the mall one day shortly after the Incredibles movie came out. I was riding the escalator down and I saw a little boy whispering to his mom. As I got to the bottom, the little boy came up to me and asked, "Can I tell you something?" I wasn't going to tell the cute little boy no. He proceeded to tell me that I looked like Elastigirl. I guess you have some competition on your hands! Although, I don't see the resemblance (except maybe in the hips).

Erin said...

Just to clarify - I meant my hips in resemblence to Elastigirl's, not yours!!!!!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Funny, Erin! I'll say this: if I had Elastigirl's flexible properties, I'd probably spend all my time flexing my hips thinner...
She's pretty cool. We watch the movie, A LOT, and my favorite part is when she's hollering at her husband to "Intervene!" That's a good word to use, with husbands. It's a lot more manly than, "help".

Pam O'Brien said...

You don't have regrets, do you? (having spotted your keywords...stupid things I have done)
I think your hair is adorable...tres chic! Elastigirl... nah, though she's one cool woman!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Well, after I noticed the similarity to Elastigirl, I did feel a little silly. But it has been working out alright. Just something new to shake me up! The funny, funny thing is that most of my friends who are men have urged me to grow the long hair back, while all my girlfriends like it. And who knew hair could ellicite that kind of response? That's how little my life really is!