I've been studiously avoiding this question, from Princess Jennevieve...
It's a question that is asking for trouble, I think. Please keep in mind these opinions do not reflect the actual opinions of the Pluhar house, and may, in fact, be completely off base. (There's my disclaimer. You read it here.)
3. If we asked your husband, what would he say your best quality was? How about your biggest vice?
Alright, let's deal with the vice first. The word vice, defined by Webster, is an evil trait or habit. Are you kidding me? That seems a bit, I don't know...harsh, doesn't it? Do I HAVE evil traits or habits? And if I do, do I want to air them in the blog world, knowing full well family and community members are following this, whether they sign the guest book or not...? (After that diatribe, you no longer care what the vice is, I'm sure!) I think he would say it is this: procrastination. There. You have it. My evil trait or habit. Were you hoping for something more evil?
My best quality, according to my husband? That I'm a curious person. And not just in the curious-strange sense, but also in the curious-let's find out sort of way. It causes me to read a lot, talk to people I've never met, take tons of training and classes. Did I mention read a lot?
Three questions down, two to go! Stay in your seats, folks...the ending will be riveting...
3 comments:
I tried 50 times to post a comment yesterday and all of my attempts failed...or maybe you are moderating comments and I just can't take the hint.:)
Anyway, I didn't meant to cause angst (or marital strife) with my question...honest! I juts thought it was a curious question and asked every interviewee the same thing. My biggest vice (if you asked Joe) is my control freakiness. There...that doesn't make procrastination seem so bad, does it?
I was considering this question and I'm not even sure how I'd answer it. I'm pretty sure I know what Scott considers my biggest vice... but not so sure what he'd consider my strength--probably would have something about my ability to bake him stuff filled with sugar!!!
I don't consider procrastination a vice. I think it's wise to drag your heals a bit... keeps you from impetuous, haphazard decisions. But then, I suppose a farmer might consider procrastination a vice if a calf is being born or the cows need milking and his wife is saying, "I'll get to it next week."
What really stinks is that you can't blame your delays on traffic. That would really dwindle my excuse list to just about nothing.
Post a Comment