Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things that are older than Mike G.



  1. Singer treadle sewing machines are older than Mike G.

  2. Most California redwood trees are older than Mike G.

  3. The Dead Sea Scrolls have been carbon dated, and appear to be older than Mike G.

  4. Gene Autry films are older than Mike G.

  5. I will have to do some research, but we believe cast iron waffle irons are older than Mike G.

  6. Arrowheads are older than Mike G.

  7. The United States Constitution is older than Mike G.

  8. Some dinosaur fossils are older than Mike G.

  9. Is the Bison Bar older than Mike G.? I think so.

  10. Turning 40 jokes are older than Mike G., but I couldn't resist!*

*I hope we can still be friends. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

TraciG said...

I just wanted to add that Mike is also older than me....

Amber said...

OMG! I'm laughing so hard! Happy Birthday Mike!