(The Original And Still The Best Anonymous)
This question has come up several times in the last few months from other faithful readers and commenters of the Chronicles. Well, how in the world should I know? That's the whole fun of the anonymous comment!
I DO have theories, however.
Theory #1
TOASTBA was apprehended and taken into custody for impersonating a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer. (This actually happened, if you can imagine! One of the guys who read The Farmer's blog is serving time for this exact crime. He doesn't leave comments any more, either.)
Theory #2
TOASTBA won the BIG lottery and is now living on a yacht in the South Pacific, where there are much more entertaining things to do rather than read the Cohagen Chronicles. Things like diving, fishing, drinking fruity rum drinks at 2 p.m....
Theory #3
TOASTBA smarted off to the wrong WWF wrestler on the way through an airport and is still in a full body cast, unable to type, eating pureed meals through a straw. (WWF is World Wrestling Federation, not Weight Watchers Flunkie, although they might be interchangeable sometimes. Just thought I should clear that little acronym question up.)
Theory #4
TOASTBA was abducted by aliens, an example cementing their long standing theory that there's no intelligent life on the planet Earth.
Or...
And this is a thought...
TOASTBA grew bored with the Chronicles and moved on to Kim Kardashian's blog.
*sniffle*
What do YOU think?
And this is a thought...
TOASTBA grew bored with the Chronicles and moved on to Kim Kardashian's blog.
*sniffle*
What do YOU think?
3 comments:
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer impersonator (laughing aloud)? I wonder what he hoped to accomplish by dressing up in that disguise. Well... maybe I don't want to know.
I miss TOASTBA, too. The comments section is in desperate need of his signature biting wit.
TOASTBA is missing, not missed...let's be clear on THAT point.
:)
Do you know what THIS means???
We can post Tom Selleck, George Strait and Kenny Chesney pictures with wild abandon, no fear of repercussions!!! *happy sigh*
Okay...
Might be missed a wee bit....
Yes! Perhaps a hunk-filled montage is in order here. It might be the perfect "bait" to lure him back!
Post a Comment