These remind me so much of my husband's grandmother. She had an artistic eye and loved all the unlovable things in the world -- crows, possums, blue jays and I'll bet she even loved thistles, too. These pics are absolutely stunning. I would never think to take pics of some of these things, but they make the most interesting subjects in your skilled hands.
2 comments:
These remind me so much of my husband's grandmother. She had an artistic eye and loved all the unlovable things in the world -- crows, possums, blue jays and I'll bet she even loved thistles, too. These pics are absolutely stunning. I would never think to take pics of some of these things, but they make the most interesting subjects in your skilled hands.
There's not many things so unlovable as a thistle, are there? I hadn't thought about that. I'm always just so intrigued by their stickery form!
Thanks for the kind words, Shelly. It means a lot to hear from my readers!
Post a Comment