Thank you! I don't know how to play with the aperture and all that...so I just set it on the Canon close-up symbol and went for it. I used a small lens, because my big one is balky and I needed to be close, of course. The trick was in holding the camera AND the weed, focusing and not losing the focus when I blew. The other trick was that my pets were very curious and wrecked about 4 dandelions before they got bored and I got the shot.
2 comments:
That is awesome. What setting did you use?
Thank you!
I don't know how to play with the aperture and all that...so I just set it on the Canon close-up symbol and went for it. I used a small lens, because my big one is balky and I needed to be close, of course. The trick was in holding the camera AND the weed, focusing and not losing the focus when I blew. The other trick was that my pets were very curious and wrecked about 4 dandelions before they got bored and I got the shot.
Post a Comment