Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 27: From a distance

Okay, is it just me or are you all now singing that song?

"From a distance
You look like my friend
Even though we are at war
From a distance
I just cannot comprehend
What all this fighting is for
From a distance
There is harmony
And it echoes through the land
And it's the hope of hopes
It's the love of loves
It's the heart of every man..."


Thank you, Nancy Griffith and Bette Midler.

Here's my submission:

This is the horse we see in the pasture off the road on our way to Miles City, EVERY trip.  In fact, we worry when we DON'T see him.  He's a landmark that moves around a little and everyone thinks he's THEIR horse. 
I've always wanted to stop and take his picture, but we're always in a hurry, so on my way home from Billings yesterday afternoon, I took a few minutes.


No comments: