I'm not going to be posting for a few days, and I didn't want the last post you read to be one about cobwebs in my washing machine. If something happened to me, that's all you'd remember...that crazy woman who thought cows were beautiful and had cobwebs in her washing machine. This will not improve your opinion of me in any way.
Once a year, to celebrate our birthdays...
...a couple of us ranch wives take off for a weekend in the city.
We eat without counting calories or worrying about how many dishes the meal is going to produce...
...and we go to a spa for a manicure, pedicure and massage.
Sometimes we shop.
Our husbands join us for the second night and following day.
This year, we are going to Red Lodge...
....and hope to get some fishing in, before we come home to plant winter wheat and finish pre-conditioning cows and calves!
And remember...Wreck 'em Tech! Guns Up!
(I hope we are all still friends after the game on the 19th...)









7 comments:
I hope you and your friends enjoy your mini vacation. I have something for ya'll if you will email me an address,Or will "Mary and Wayland" work for the address? Got to love small towns. Be safe and have fun!
Woo Hoo!!! Girl Trip!!! I love girl trips.... Annually I do one with the girls in my fam. it is the best therapy money can buy!!! We eat out, hug, cry sometimes, go on adventures, for a whole week. Enjoy your weekend, you deserve it big time!!!
FUNNY... my word verification was MARYTH..
Here We Go....
Wow! I'm so excited that you are going on vacay! Red Lodge is one of my favorite places to be! We go there every Mother's Day. Get something yummy for yourself at the candy store!
Hope your birthday was great! Was thinking of you, and sorry, no baby on your day!
I wish I would have known. I doubt you will get this but if you happen to check. Call me 256-6180. I can at least give you some restaurant recommendations.
Sorry about the TEXAS TECH lost. It really was a good game though...
Post a Comment