*If your name is Naomi J. Pluhar, please be advised you should shut your computer down at this very moment, without reading this post, and walk to your very neat laundry room and cheer. The rest of you may stay, provided you are not easily horrified....
I went to put a load of laundry in my washing machine, this afternoon, and found a cobweb. That's right. I didn't think it had been THAT long since I'd used the machine, but apparently it was long enough for a diligent little spider to construct a home in one of my appliances. How sad is that?!!!
Don't answer that.
By midnight, tonight, I should have something for everyone in the family to wear, AND clean towels for them after their weekly bath. I'm not going to promise clean sheets.

1 comment:
sounds to me like time well spent! (Your time, I mean...away from the washing machine...the spider's time, however, was a little wasted...)
Post a Comment