For my friends whose hearts are on the prairie, no matter where they are...
Checkin' the tires.


This is where he left the hat, and I liked the writing next to it.
This is where he left the hat, and I liked the writing next to it.
And mountains are beautiful, but there's a whole "nother" side to the state!
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the pictures of "home." I really love the flower pictures and the sand rocks. I feel like your kindred spirit today! Amber
What beautiful country. It is like you can see for miles, unlike here. Your last pic is just perfect. It doesn't get much prettier than that! You should be sending that into Farmers Journal or something of the sort!
Love our pictures
Stop by my blog when you have a minute, there is an award over there for you to pickup.
I LOVE this post! You took some wonderful pictures that captured the beauty of the Montana we know.
Hey, that very faint speck that you can't see looking South? Thats me down here in TEXAS waving.....
OK, enough of being stupid. I love the pictures and yes yo should see if the magazines up your way buy stock photos, Those are print quality....
Post a Comment