
For the Garfield County Library, that is!
Tomorrow, March 15th, the Garfield County Library is having a pancake supper to raise funds for repairing the roof on the building, AND, I'm assuming, doing any other structural repairs they can.
Where? The Jordan VFW Hall
When? Sunday, March 15th, from 4-8 p.m.
Knowing Janette, our crazy librarian, costumes will be encouraged. She's a blast! If you come, just to see what she's wearing, it will be worth it.
Please come, (if you don't live in Idaho, Florida, Washington or the Dominican Republic...) and help support this little library with big problems!
8 comments:
May or March? I am confused! Tomorrow is March 15th! I hope there is a good turnout. I bought my ticket, but forgot to buy one for Gary. Oh, well. Maybe I can buy one at the door...
I would love to be there....libraries go hand in hand with reading and teaching!! However, since I am teaching on Monday (1st grade sweethearts!), it would be a very quick trip for me back to get back in time. What are you wearing for your costume?
That would be March! I was typing the silly post with a tired two year old hanging on me, and a friend had just called to schedule something in May...Oops!
Should be all fixed, now!
I don't have a lick of green in my closet, EXCEPT a USAHSC sweatshirt...Still working on the costume. Maybe I can pick something up when I go to church today.
Marisa and I are both coming tonight with Gwennie and possibly the youngest Mr. Downs in tow. We want to see your costume. Does wearing my USFS sweatshirt count as a career-type theme? What about my fire pants? ;)
Fire pants! What a great idea. I won't be wearing a costume, sorry!
Publish an address where donations can be sent and some might just show up.
Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to want to donate to the library, they would send large untraceable bills to me. (You heard about the teeth, right?)
Just kidding!
Garfield County Library
P.O. Box 6
Jordan, MT. 59337
Attn: Janette Davies, Librarian
I would designate it as money for the roof, OR endowment fund. Not sure how they have that set up. The little librarian we have is working her tail off to keep the building from being condemned.
Post a Comment