Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures from CUPS



Aunt Bert, Anne, Mary, Traci in front





Aunt Bert and Anne discussing the nuances of tea and extension offices. (Bert was an extension agent at one time, Anne is married to one.)


Missing a picture of Marina! Drats! She said she'd email me one and when she does, it's going on the wall. Aren't Anne's cups beautiful? And isn't my little Aunt Bert beautiful?

Gwennie Miller, littlest Cupcake. I could kiss those cheeks all day...
AND I admire her fashion sense. That little hat is the bomb! Now if only she had some animal print...

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Very pretty cups!! I was looking at the yummies on the table, too.

I notice you have sunglasses on top of your head. Is the sun shining there?! It is here today, and with the snow, it's bright out. We're supposed to get to 45 degrees -- wooohoo, melt that snow!!! I'm thinking that I can take the two piece swim suit out and continue to work on the tan! :)