Snowman pictures for you, Kerri! These were taken in October, when the snow was wet enough to roll. Little tough to make snowmen at -20 degrees, like this morning.
AWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...he is the sweetest snowman ever!!! Give your kids a big hug for me!!
The Coffee challenge is another "group", taking a coffee picture each day for January. With the amount of coffee I drink, that'll be easy! :) My blog friend from Pollywog Creek set it up and you can go to her blog to click on the link to the "Month of Coffee" http://pollywogcreek.blogspot.com/ Wasn't my cup of coffee just beautiful? I told Melissa she is going to be famous! PS would you please send me your email address, too?
Just saw your comment on LPM's blog and realized we are memorizing the same scriptures. When I saw your "name" I could understand why you are memorizing it!! I had to write a post about why I am memorizing it because it sure seemed an odd choice for God to give me. But I am loving it!!
4 comments:
AWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...he is the sweetest snowman ever!!! Give your kids a big hug for me!!
The Coffee challenge is another "group", taking a coffee picture each day for January. With the amount of coffee I drink, that'll be easy! :) My blog friend from Pollywog Creek set it up and you can go to her blog to click on the link to the "Month of Coffee" http://pollywogcreek.blogspot.com/ Wasn't my cup of coffee just beautiful? I told Melissa she is going to be famous! PS would you please send me your email address, too?
Visiting from Kerri's site. Love your sense of humor.
Just saw your comment on LPM's blog and realized we are memorizing the same scriptures. When I saw your "name" I could understand why you are memorizing it!! I had to write a post about why I am memorizing it because it sure seemed an odd choice for God to give me. But I am loving it!!
Stopping by from Kerri's blog. Love the snow pictures (and your humor!)
Post a Comment