The kids were thrilled to be able to go outside for a while yesterday and climb on the snow mountain that PopPop pushed up for them with the tractor. Angus lost his boots right away, but fortunately his snowpants were so big that they covered his feeties. I had to tear them off the mountain...they were having SO much fun!
I love the little tracks in the snow from snow boots. (It's easier to track the runaways, too.)
2 comments:
Woohooo!!!! I am so happy we shared some of our snow. It's threatening to do it again here and the winds are making the temp doggone cold. I had to get my car unstuck this morning -- it'd been on the street for a bit, parked, and it was time to get it usable again. Took me a while but I learned that kitty litter works great for traction. Ask your kids if they'll make a snowman for me -- mine won't do it!
Post a Comment