Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Shots

Bokah!  That funny light that's so hard to capture...
Clothespins in the rain at Jaspers.


On my way home from Bigfork last week, there was an amazing fog rolling off Swan Lake.  I forgot I had the camera set to black and white, but as it turns out, it would have looked much the same in color.  It looks like the lake is sighing...


I forgot I planted these funny sunflowers! Gardener's amnesia often results in delightful surprises...


Rose hips on my Jodi-rose bush...
The blooms are shockingly bright pink, but the hips are this gentle autumn color that makes me swoon.


Yellow grape tomatoes...see the little blossom fingers curling back from the fruit?  They're about to let go, so I need to hustle up and harvest!


Tomatoes are just as pretty to look at as they are delicious to eat...this is an un-edited photo; you can't make that red color up.


Eastern Montana in September...


Even the thistles are sort of attractive in their own way, aren't they?

1 comment:

Shelly Reeves Smith said...

Love these photos -- I just want to jump into them.