Calves have the cutest, prettiest faces. Well, maybe not a pretty as kittens, but still pretty.
If only he/she stayed this small I could possible talk my husband into letting me keep one in the back yard! Can I copy and share this picture????? This is darling!
ugh..I hate it when I click send and then I see typos!! Clean it up for me...would ya!!!! =O)
sorry typo...lol then I do it again and there is another!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Calves have the cutest, prettiest faces. Well, maybe not a pretty as kittens, but still pretty.
If only he/she stayed this small I could possible talk my husband into letting me keep one in the back yard! Can I copy and share this picture????? This is darling!
ugh..I hate it when I click send and then I see typos!! Clean it up for me...would ya!!!! =O)
sorry typo...lol then I do it again and there is another!
Post a Comment