Monday, July 02, 2012

Day 2: What I Wore Today


Not really....
I would LOVE to have worn this, but in actuality, I wore this to run in this morning:

And this to live in, this afternoon:
(Yes, bare toes...shoes are sort of pointless at home in the summer.)

And I'm VERY GLAD that tomorrow is a cloud picture.



6 comments:

Kim Busch said...

You look soooo good. I haven't been running. I need to start tomorrow. I am a little worried there won't be any clouds tomorrow.

The Farmer's Wife said...

It says nothing about clouds having to be those in the sky, right?
Clouds of dust, clouds of flour, clouds of thought, clouds of fumes....I'm taking artistic liberty and keeping my options open.

You know what's killing me about all this "self" stuff?
Having to use the timer!
Klutzy people and camera timers do NOT work together for good.

Clouds tomorrow!
This is so much fun!

(Tell me about your run, tomorrow; I met a skunk today and turned around, because I had both dogs. There's fitness and then there's longterm tolerance. I chose the latter.)

Christine said...

Can you just contact me everyday and tell me to run...I wanna look like you! lol OK...tell me what you are doing here with these day posts? Cute posts.

The Farmer's Wife said...

:)
You don't want me to be on your back, like a personal e-trainer! I wish I had someone to run WITH. Come to Montana!

The list for the challenge was posted about 5 or 6 posts back...it's s photo challenge for 30 days. I think if you click on the tag "IT'S NOT A COMPETITION" it will take you to where it's easy to find.

I'm not very comfortable with these "me" photos and am looking forward to other assignments.

Join us! You take such gorgeous pictures that I'd love to see what you'd come up with for this.

Christine said...

Thanks! I would run/walk/crawl with ya if only I lived a little closer...lol I will check this out...thanks for sharing and I think you capture some wonderful moments in your pictures here...I love seeing the farm life. Beautiful area for sure!

Anonymous said...

Like!

TOASTBA