Friday, July 06, 2012

Day 6: From a low angle


It's tricky, getting a cow shot from a low angle without being slimed.
This is Buttercup and she was mighty suspicious...


What the cats see, when they sleep under the daylilies...


Self-timers can be fun!


Not exactly from a low angle looking up, but I used the self timer on Twilla, too!  


I don't know why I like this toy airplane against the sky, but it is one of my favorite shots!  The kids tied it to the swing set to use as a mailbox, if you can imagine.


This is Elizabeth (formerly Cap'n Barbosa) looking down from the playhouse...she just wants me to pet her. 

2 comments:

Rosie O'Grady said...

Neat pictures, and I hope you gave your kitty some love!

Mrs. Crisp said...

Ah, you did a great job. I'm afraid if I got down, I wouldn't be able to get up! So, I just sat...