I LOVE this photo, Mary...and I agree with you about the light and the look..and the two horses. Very cool. Thanks for playing along. XOXOX
The picture's okay, but it would be much cooler if it had unicorns instead of horses.Keep trying!Signed,The Original and Still The Best Anonymous
What a cute little boy!
Absolutely priceless capture - it looks like he's having a conversation with the horse outside the window!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE this photo, Mary...and I agree with you about the light and the look..and the two horses. Very cool. Thanks for playing along. XOXOX
The picture's okay, but it would be much cooler if it had unicorns instead of horses.
Keep trying!
Signed,
The Original and Still The Best Anonymous
What a cute little boy!
Absolutely priceless capture - it looks like he's having a conversation with the horse outside the window!
Post a Comment