We have a BRAND NEW BUS!!!
And shiny, clean kids ready to board it.
We have a brand new teacher!
(I don't know if Maggie pushed all the other kids to the side to get off the bus first, but I'm guessing it might've happened.)
Big hugs for Mrs. Carroll...
"Don't worry, we're all a little scared on the first day. But it'll be okay!"
That's what I heard her tell Mrs. Carroll....
Here! For you! No, really...
That's right. She found a toad on the front step and showed her new teacher. Do they just follow the child around, now? I don't want to think about it. Fortunately (or unfortunately...we'll never know what the intended reaction was to be) Mrs. Carroll handled herself admirably, not screaming or freaking out at the gift.
Ready to learn!
That's the whole school.
When people ask Maggie if she has classmates, she lists the entire school; 6 kids, 4 grades.
Aren't they a cute bunch?!

4 comments:
Does Cohagen Elementary have a mascot?
Signed,
Anonymous
There are so many reasons to love this post, I can't even begin to count them. I hope they have a great year (toad included)!
I. Love. This. To. Pieces.
It was great....and then the toad just put it over the top.
So next time it would be thoughtful of you to use the skinny lens with nose reduction please and thank you.
Post a Comment