Friday, April 01, 2011

Voila!

It's here!
And it's so me!
(Dixie Pierson can't look directly at it...or won't. Which indicates to me that it's PERFECT for a Garfield County shake up accessory....)

(The shades were Angus' Christmas present to me.  I thought this was the post to showcase them, too.)


I love the color.
I love the funky chains.
I love the tarp strap grommets.

I'm going to have you all choose my new purse every time!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I didn't realize how big it was, but I like it even better. It looks great on you, Mary. Yeah, for all your fashion dilemmas, you just need to stick with Anonymous and the rest of us #2 folks!

Alice said...

Please believe when I post this photo that I mean this as a HIGH compliment. *This* is the first thing I thought of when I saw this post:
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm899061760/tt0089017

Denise said...

WHERE did you find it because I am finding NOTHING and I need something like this in, I don't know, pink or something and I can't find one that big! AND that is the EXACT style I like!

Erin said...

Love it . . . the grommets are my favorite part! Nice choice!

Homer said...

When I saw this, I thought you had put up a photo-for no apparent reason-of Holly Golightly.

Anonymous said...

Like Shelly said, stick with Anonymous and the rest of us...if you can. It might be tough, though, especially if you are dragging THAT boat around.

Look out Garfield County!

Rosie O'Grady said...

Looks good! I still say there aren't enough flower petals on it, but I know that flower petals are on their way out--just checked in Neiman's yesterday.

the Wife said...

Love it! I have one that is similiar (less hardware and neon lime green! )