I get to share a few pictures of some beautiful country girls that I was privileged to spend the afternoon with a couple weeks ago. You can't tell (hopefully) but it was stinking cold, both girls had colds, and the wind hit us at about 30-35 mph in the middle of this. They were such good sports in spite of those challenges!
There are two grandmothers who look at the Chronicles, occasionally, and this post is especially for Nan and Sally. (Well, there are actually a LOT of grandmas who look at the Chronicles, but Nan and Sally are THE grandmas...and are so proud of these little girls!) I hope you like them.
*All images copyright Mary Pluhar



.jpg)



2 comments:
Really really really really, when will you take our pictures? Great work! love them all but 3 and 6 are my fave but the last one? That moma is gonna treasure that in, oh, about ten years......
Mary!
I am a breathless Nana!! Absolutely wonderful pictures of my little ladies. Thank you so much for them. Great- grandma - who needs cheering these days - was just delighted!! These babies are sooo special!! Hope to thank you in person in a couple of weeks!!
Post a Comment