And so underutilized anymore...
You're just going to have to take my word for it: that's Angus, behind the mask. And a little Japanese girl who felt very, very elegant in her kimono...
Maggie looked in the costume catalog, thumbed right past all the conventional girls' costumes, and said "I like THAT one, Mom." I do, too, sweetie!
Three good friends...Kailah, Maggie and MaKenzie.
Aren't they beautiful?
I think we got everyone, here...oh, except the purple people eater. Drats.
There are only five students in the school, but when neighbors, friends and little brothers and sisters come, it's quite the group.
I love this!
They were laughing at the target on the rodeo clown...
He's a good sport.
Singing creepy songs!
Oh! Here is our youngest hobgoblin, Hannah...only, maybe, 5 weeks old.
You'll see more of her, later.
Yes, I DID get to smooch her! And smell her little baby-ness. Gosh, babies smell good...
Old farts, visiting about the weather, I'm sure.
(I wrote that especially for Gus, who reads the Chronicles, I think. He's not wearing his TCU cap, but he swore he would next party! Good...love those Texas teams!)
We carved pumpkins!
After eating the good food, which I cannot believe I didn't take a picture of. Very uncharacteristic...
The beauty of a small school...we can take on projects like this.
So nice to have picnic tables outside.
Jasper, starting our pumpkin...
(Mags supervising)
This was her job....
mucking out the slimy, gloppy, blechy guts of the pumpkin....
Ewwwwww!
It wouldn't shake off!
And Maggie's design...
THIS picture makes me laugh! Do you see the middle pumpkin, with the fangs? I think it's great that there's still squash guts hanging behind them.
This big, black hat made me smile, everytime I saw it...
Hanging donut game...this is Angus' moment to shine!
Last year, while we were all downstairs going through the haunted house, he had snuck back up the stairs and put a hurting on the hanging donuts, to the disgust of one of the moms.
This year, he politely waited, but there was none of the "don't use your hands" nonsense; the whole point is to get the donut and rules be darned!
Miss Alli is better at the game, but it takes her longer to get her donut!
Playing downstairs in the school...
Check out the rug! And the 1000's of LEGOs!
Good times...
Oh, Miss Gracie, I could just kiss those cheeks for days!
I believe her proud grandparents could, too.
Baby Hannah, again, and her pretty mama, Suzie, who I was SO happy to see!
Party's over!
1 comment:
so so so so so so so cute!
Post a Comment