Love it!!!! That's a family!!!! Considering the odds of getting 2 adults, 2 dogs and 2 kids to look at the camera at the same time, I think 3 out of 6 isn't bad at all!
What a great picture! They are so precious and worth more than money can buy!! Kids, pets, pictures!!
Absolutely beautiful! The new one looks right at home, too. I love the family picture, and can't wait to hear more about Twilla.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love it!!!! That's a family!!!! Considering the odds of getting 2 adults, 2 dogs and 2 kids to look at the camera at the same time, I think 3 out of 6 isn't bad at all!
What a great picture! They are so precious and worth more than money can buy!! Kids, pets, pictures!!
Absolutely beautiful! The new one looks right at home, too. I love the family picture, and can't wait to hear more about Twilla.
Post a Comment