
Yes! CUPS finally got their act together and landed in the same place at the same time. We had to pay off Anne's dentist, cancel a pork tour, coordinate a men's Bible study and buy a French silk pie, but we got together last night.
The official minutes will be on the CUPS blog tonight, complete with really, really silly photos and the complete menu. You can read all about it at Chicks in the Sticks , after 7PM. We're going to try to cooperate and all three write the post, from different views. It will either be a glorious post or a remarkable failure....either way, it will be entertaining....
We've also been talking about putting together a cookbook, with desserts and appetizers ONLY. (That's pretty much what we eat, when we get together. And it would be more glamorous than hamburger casseroles...)
I have two dirt-encrusted children in the bathtub, right now, marinating so we can go visit their cousins from Kentucky at Grandma and PopPop's house. I guess I'd better go dunk them a couple times and clothe them. It's the least I can do.
Stay tuned for more exciting installations from the Cohagen Chronicles....
1 comment:
Save me a copy of your cookbook. I really admire the effort you girls take to get together. Have fun.
Aunt B.
Post a Comment