Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fiesta, Montana Style

Tacos, enchiladas and dip, oh my! Wayland, doing what he does best....

Pinata!

Cordelia, coveting tacos...

Peachy drinks....

I couldn't resist...
Tracita Katie and Kellie, partaking of the buffet.

Tomas, sans kilt.

We act this way, whether or not we've had frothy drinks!

Angus and Ali, in Big Red

Can you believe how CUTE these babies are?
L to R: Ali, Maggie, Kamryn, Ben and Angus
Ole! Traci Lee, Marisa, Kellie and Katie

The party is just getting started....


Daisy and Festus...
No, we did NOT get a picture of them with sombreros!

Right before we fell on the food and commenced to founder. I love all the sombreros!

Senor Baggypants

We only see Katie and Kellie once a year, at luaus or fiestas...what a treat!

Muy loco hombres....

The littlest senorita, Skyler May














9 comments:

TraciG said...

LOVE IT~~!!

Kerri said...

fun, fun! I had nachos last night at my house. Does that count as part of the party, via Spokane? You all have more fun in your part of the US!!

Texas Ghostrider said...

Senoritas muy bonita! Yo hope ya'll had a muy juano of a time! Looks like ya'll know how to throw a party.

Altered Glass said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would so like to Fiesta, but I have weeds to pull tomorrow, many weeds! Stop by again.

Marisa said...

It was a great time, thank you!

Dawn said...

What fun! Looks like spring has sprung up north.

Jen said...

It seems like your boychild has an aversion to pants; is this something I should expect?

michelle said...

Wow! This looks so fun. Nice touch with los sombreros...I believe the fun level would've gone down several increments without them.

And I'm going to comment on books here, since I don't feel like logging into Good Reads: Silas Marner! Yay! I wish George Elliott had written 20 more books or so... And what do you think of Money, Possessions & Eternity? And I took Les Miserables back to the library and return back to the book after Rwanda. I wanted to be able to "travel" there (into the book) and my brain/heart is focused elsewhere right now. BUT I read enough to know it will be finished...someday...

Erin said...

Yum! I HEART fiestas. . . I think it's tacos for dinner this evening.