
I don't remember where I found this image. In my pictures it's titled "Mrs. McSweeney". Don't you love that name?!!
Anyway, I'm going to have a Mrs. McSweeney kind of day. I have laundry as tall as the four-year old, in each room, and an impressive organism growing, once again, in my refrigerator. I'm one of those people who gets all distracted by making Valentines and reading books my son has pulled off the shelf.
I'm going to close up the computer, after finishing this blog, and not revisit the Cohagen Chronicles for at least 12 hours. It's probably going to kill me. I love reading other people's lives! They are so interesting, compared to my dreary existance!
Just call me Mrs. McSweeney....
Doesn't she sound like the type who would lean over the fence, while hanging up laundry, and get the latest chit-chat from her neighbor, Mrs. O'Malley? And probably a good potroast tip, too.
2 comments:
This sounds exactly like my day today. I tackled the kitchen and dining room and must start on the laundry monster soon. Happy cleaning.
I'll be Mrs. O'Malley!! How fun would that be?!?!
My pictures are up...you can kinda see the pussywillows but they weren't out in full force yet.
I'm so glad to be back in touch with my "world" I missed reading about everyone, too.
I had a very wonderful day of teaching and I'm in the same classroom tomorrow -- I'm even getting brave and teaching science!
Gaudy Gown Gala is the retreat. www.gaudygowngala.com to see what it's all about. It's the middle of June and the brochures are coming out soon. It would be AMAZING if you'd come join us. It's $60 and I'm attending, plus helping lead it. I'm also trying to find a time I can drive back your way...I'd be in 7th heaven!!!
Post a Comment