Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One is the loneliest number!

(With apologies to Shel Silverstein...)

Traci, our "C" had a kid with the flu,
Anne, our "U" had pig stuff to do,
Beth, our "P" didn't want to play,
So I'm all of CUPS that made it today...

We were going to make teacup and high heel shoe sugar cookies and everything, today! And by the time I got done running Maggie to town, running back, picking up Angus, unloading groceries, checking email, loading Angus, running back to town to pick up Maggie, running home to make lunch...I'd burned 2 hours in the car and 45 minutes at home. Mercy!

Next week will be an official meeting, with photos and everything.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I think Shel would understand the calamity of our situation! The whole time I was driving back from Helena, I was wondering what kind of cookies were going to be made.

Christine said...

Pffft! You really need an easy bake oven in your car silly girl! It always amazes me how much us moms always have to do!