Thursday, February 19, 2009

Farm kids






*I must preface the body of this blog with an explanation. I never know how the spacing is going to work out, when I add pictures. I've tried all different ways, and am not happy with any of them.



Here are the grubby faced farm kids. One of their favorite things to do is to ride in the tractor, with Daddy or Poppops. They've been closely watching how to turn on the tractor, and put it in gear, so the guys always take the keys with them. Foiled again! I love these pictures and how natural they are....AND how dirty everything is! Do you see how drab the winters are, here? Even the little birds that stay around are tan and gray. I think that must be why I love the color red so much.



Anyway, here are the latest pictures from Montana!

4 comments:

TraciG said...

I see the hunter orange hat has now been designated as Angus's. Probably a good move. Love the tractor pics!

Christine said...

Adorable Pictures!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Yes, hunter orange goes on the latest runaway child. Angus retains the title, for now. I like to put bright colors on them when they are around the equipment, so just in case, they are easier to see.

Marisa said...

cute pictures, Mary, smart choice on the orange cap. Maybe you should invest in 2. I almost grabbed a lady at tournaments yesterday, because she had Madame Serengeti's cousin! I could hardly believe it! The cousin, name unknown, had hot pink trim, and a little different style. I guess if I had grabbed her, she could have told me the name!