Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doris Day
















Here are the images I found for Doris Day in Pillow Talk. They are not very good, and the only way to truly appreciate the wardrobe is to watch the movie! (I have two copies, if you need one.) So without further ado, pictures for Anne.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I loved Doris Day! Do you remember her talk show? I sometimes like to just watch some of the old movies on a Saturday while folding laundry. And the clothes are so beautiful.

The Farmer's Wife said...

I never had the joy of watching her show! I've not seen a movie of hers that wasn't wonderful, though. And for a while, my daughter's favorite movie was the Doris Day musical "The Pajama Game".

We are Netflix people, and I have "How To Marry A Millionaire" sitting on the counter here, tempting me! I have a schoolboard meeting tonight, but if I get home at a decent time, the kids go right to bed and the barometric pressure is just right, I'll watch it!

Hopie said...

I don't remember her show but I love her movies! Oh don't you just love the way she dressed! She was always so well put together. I'm going to have to get a few of her movies to have on hand.

Christine said...

Oh don't you just love Netflix! I love the fact that I am never late in returning those! I just ordered The making of Bees (I think that is the name) and Fire-prof. I think I need to revisit some of these old Doris Day movies...they were always so silly and fun feel good movies.