Taco Soup
1/2 c chopped onion
1/2 c chopped celery
Saute together with a little butter.
1 1/2 c ground beef
Add to onions and celery, and cook until brown. Drain fat.
Add:
4 cups canned diced tomatos
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
1/2 cup salsa
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 cans undrained kidney beans
1 can undrained whole kernel corn
1-2 cups water
Simmer 1-2 hours, adding water as needed.
Ladle into bowls and top with tortilla chips and grated cheddar cheese.
2 comments:
Hi, It's so great to meet you here. Thanks for sharing a recipe. I love Taco Soup and this is a new version to me.... can't wait to try it. Looking forward to reading you blog. Have a great night!
This looks yummy...I have a taco soup I make here, and it is super easy to make as well. I am going to for sure snatch this one from you. =o)
Post a Comment