SO....
We aren't even into winter yet.
We are TWO months AWAY from winter.
We are out of tricks.
We've made all the Halloween crafty
things we know how AND read most of our books AND watched all the "new" movies.
It's looking dire.
Daddy has had all the family bonding time he can stand, and he's only about 9 hours in!
I need a plan, I need a plan!!!
I'm a lot better off than my dear husband because I spend a lot of time here in the house with the kids and can tune them out a little easier. I know what sounds mean everything is alright and what sounds mean the kittens are being bathed in the dog dish. I know that I can't leave them alone at the table with any sort of ar
t supplies for any reason...no matter how badly I have to use the bathroom! I know that even if I give them the exact same toy at the exact same time with the exact same words, someone will grab the more desirable toy (?) and run in order to start a rumble.
Tomorrow (Cabin Fever Part Deux) will be better! Enjoy the pictures of some of the fruits of our labors.....I think I figured out how to put pictures in the post, finally!!! Wooohooo!!!
We aren't even into winter yet.
We are TWO months AWAY from winter.
We are out of tricks.
We've made all the Halloween crafty
It's looking dire.
Daddy has had all the family bonding time he can stand, and he's only about 9 hours in!
I need a plan, I need a plan!!!
I'm a lot better off than my dear husband because I spend a lot of time here in the house with the kids and can tune them out a little easier. I know what sounds mean everything is alright and what sounds mean the kittens are being bathed in the dog dish. I know that I can't leave them alone at the table with any sort of ar
Tomorrow (Cabin Fever Part Deux) will be better! Enjoy the pictures of some of the fruits of our labors.....I think I figured out how to put pictures in the post, finally!!! Wooohooo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment