Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blackmail 101


APPARENTLY when I sent out the email announcing the blog and referrenced a Spirit Week photo, quite a few of you thought I had goods on you. I'm flattered you think my resources are that far reaching! And Jordan Mustang Spirit Week 1987 must've been a little more "spirited" than I remember....! (Did we have a "Cyndi Lauper" Day?)


I really do have a Spirit Week photo, but am saving it for a REALLY special reveal. You know, like those "What Not To Wear" shows, only in reverse. And for anyone who went to high school in the 80's, pretty much any picture taken at that point in time, Spirit Week or not, is blackmail stuff. I really never want to revisit my fashion sense-lessness from that portion of my life.


So to the Mikes (G. and W.), you can't stop being kind and sensitive, or at the very least, polite.

3 comments:

Anne said...

You've officially been added to the List o Blogs on our site! We've definitely been enjoying the entries...I'm wondering if the Spirit Week picture is the same one we happen to have hanging in a particular office in town. ;)

Deona said...

Hi Mary,

Thanks for sharing! I can't say I have ever responded to a blog so that is a first for me too.

I so enjoyed reading your very eloquently written commentary, and seeing the pictures of the kids. I am here, supposedly in paradise, in Cocoa Beach, FL and find myself thinking of MT. Thanks for taking me back:-)

Tell everyone I said hello.

Take Care,

Deona

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,

I am so glad you confessed that you are now a blogger! I got up at 5:00 a.m. to read it. I would like to blog but after what I do all day it would have to be censored! Keep it up. What a fantastic way to communicate and journal. I love you. Aunt B.