Granted, these were hidden for the little-littles, but still...
Three on an ant hill.
Here they come!
The littles were released first, and they took no time at all in scooping up plastic eggs.
The big kids were given the option to help hide eggs this year, and help the little-littles find some. This was a great plan and they all had such fun! (Two of the more enthusiastic Easter bunnies, here.)
It looks much colder than it actually was; I think it was 42 degrees and no wind as we were hunting eggs. Barely cold enough to have to wear a coat, but they humored the adults anyway.
Do they come any cuter than this?!?!
I love the Montana prairie stretching out behind these kids...
Big boy bunnies...(the skull and crossbones cap helps the swagger)
These two have been the best of pals for 3 or 4 years! Hannah calls Maggie "Iggie" and they seek each other out at every Cohagen event.
Iggie and Hannie
Okay, THESE two are so dear that I almost can't stand it.
They cheerfully opened some eggs so I could get a picture of the loot.
Counting eggs to make sure they were within legal limits. (Before the hunt began, they were told they could only....ONLY....gather 23 eggs. Can you imagine?! ONLY 23. My head hurts at the thought of that much candy in a child.
The hat. That hat is KILLING me. He wore it like that the whole time, and managed to gather up quite a clutch of plastic eggs. (Maybe it kept him from being distracted by other things, I don't know.)
1 comment:
Good stuff. My kind of hiding places and the hat is classic.
Post a Comment