My sister and I are doing a photo challenge for Lent. At least I THINK she's doing it with me. She SAID she was doing it with me, but that was a week ago and as we all know, life interferes sometimes. I've done photo challenges before and have made it to about...oh....Day 20, so don't expect huge things here, folks. The hard thing about this one is that it takes place during calving AND winter, so it's not like I have an abundance of garden things to photograph. It's pretty much dirty snow, black calves, muck boots, and sunsets. This really WILL be a challenge! (Did you see that April 15 is "crowd"? A Cohagen "crowd" would be 3 people at the post office at the same time. I'll have to really be on the ball.)
I also reserve the right to post a couple of days at a time, if I get a great photo opportunity, and to insert non-challenge posts in the midst of it. You know; we'll do it our way. (*happy sigh* The Laverne and Shirley theme song isn't played often enough, in my opinion....)
Happy Fat Tuesday!

2 comments:
Will be viewing! It should be fun for you two. You come up with such good ideas...
I am glad you are blogging again, I will enjoy seeing the results.
Post a Comment