Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Coffee grounds aren't working...

It's that time of year, again.



I'm all out of Mary Kay Super Spackle and Moisturizing Miracle Cream.
*sigh*

And I mean ALL OUT.
I've been eyeing the foot cream for a couple weeks, wondering if that just might....
but, no.
I don't think I'm ready for that much minty, rejuvenating tingle.

There's all sorts of information on the internet about home skin treatments.
I swear, I'm not making this up....these are actual things that people have sworn work!  

For cellulite...mix warm coffee grounds with olive oil, rub it on the offending body part, cover with Saran wrap for 20 minutes. 

For puffy eyes...beat egg whites until they're stiff, then dab on your eyes, letting it dry for 15 minutes.

For fine lines and crow's feet...mash up grapes, obtaining juice to apply to your face.

I'm not saying they don't do the trick.  I'm just thinking they'd make more dishes to do than they're worth.  And THEN I'd have to crack a raw coconut to obtain the milk to heal my dishpan hands.  

The good news, though, is that my friend Traci just sent out the "official" email that proclaims that she's starting her Mary Kay business!  Huzzah! She'll be amazing, because she knows and is related to 65% of the population east of the Mississippi.  Pink Cadillac by September!



Mary Kay parties are tricky in Eastern Montana, because they often have to be scheduled around things like branding (come give vaccinations and get a facial), school bus runs (four cars at one spot...instant party), or a combination of that sort of thing (stopped to pick up the kids at the bus on your way to town to get vaccine for branding).  I've been trying to figure out a get together to see the products and have a visit, but it's not working so well.  I think I'll order online.  

If YOU want to visit Traci's website and see what she's got, go to:

Or meet her at the bus stop.



No comments: