And waited.
And waited.
Bucking Horse Sale came and went...
Independence Day came and went...
Elise contacted the gal who was to be sewing the rag (which it is anything BUT) and got some action!
It finally came and like I told Elise, it's the Swiss Army knife of my wardrobe, now.
First of all, it truly is pretty...I'm not a pink sort of girl, but this scarf may change my mind about the color! And the print...*happy sigh*...well, you can see for yourself:
I don't know if you can see, but it's hemmed in green...stunning!
But get THIS:
It's a really impressive scarf in other ways.
Or, as Maggie said, admiringly, when she took my pictures, "It can be ANYTHING! A dress, a shirt, a tablecloth, a scarf, a tent...!"
If I had to choose only three things to take to a deserted island, this scarf would be one of the three. Along with a Leatherman multi-tool. I'm still thinking about the third thing.
Check it out!
(Please excuse the weird tan lines.)
AND because it's 100% polyester, it doesn't wrinkle!
I could stuff it in my coat pocket, work cows, drive to Jordan and be ready for a dance in 10 minutes.
(No one would dance with me, because I'd smell like cows, but I'd be ready, doggone it!)
I'm still working out all the uses.
As I get pictures, I'll add them here.
If you have ideas (besides the table cloth one), comment and I'll try it!
Honestly, it's one of the coolest things I own.
Now I have to find a great piece of fabric to send one BACK to Elise!
Nothing so mundane as paisley, though...
Perhaps something in Hawkeye gold.
Thank you, Elise!
3 comments:
Love it!!! Wild rags truely are a mulit-purpose piece of fashion!
The colors and design are perfect for you and you look stunning in it!! I'm just so tickled that you like it :)
and on a side note.. 3 weeks till kick-off!
<3 Elise
Well I'll be...I'm so behind in fashion! Catch me up on this because I have never seen a wild rag.
Very pretty!
I covet your long legs. I'm 5 foot nuthin with a long torso. Guess what that leaves me in the leg department... not much!
;-) Pam
Post a Comment